25 Years technical experience
in the industry
Free Shipping & Returns
On Orders Over £25
Shop with Klarna
Oxford Women’s AA Original Approved Leggings – Black
Apply for Finance
"*" indicates required fields
Oxford launches the world's first AA approved single layer motorcycle legging! Style, comfort, and CE AA certification all combine into a tidy single layer package. Looking and feeling great shouldn’t come at the cost of protection, and thanks to Oxford's Armourlite™ fabric, it doesn’t have to. Armourlite™ technology offers a reassuring figure-hugging fit, thanks to the generous stretch functionality of the fabric. Catering to all body shapes, these leggings are offered in sizing 8-20 and in three different leg lengths.
- AA rated CE approved single layer leggings.
- Flexible CE level 2 knee (OB126) & hip (OB121) protectors included as standard; whilst soft and comfortable during normal riding, they will harden upon impact to help disperse force.
- Oxford's Armourlite™ fabric is made from an Aramid/polyamide blend fibre that provides great abrasion resistance and 4-way stretch for a comfortable, figure-hugging fit.
- Single layer with two layers at knee and hip protector areas for great abrasion resistance.
- High, elasticated waistband for maximum comfort on and off the bike.
- Stirrup foot keeps leggings in place when riding.
- Inside knee and hip protector pockets in stretch jersey for enhanced comfort.
- Ultra secure, wide belt loops mean leggings can be worn with a belt and adapted to be used with Oxford’s Belt Connector (CA900).
- Can be worn under normal clothing for additional protection.
- Available in sizes 8-20 in short, regular and long leg lengths.