25 Years technical experience
in the industry
Free Shipping & Returns
On Orders Over £25
Shop with Klarna
Alpinestars Zaca Waterproof Jacket – Black/Dark/Grey
Apply for Finance
"*" indicates required fields
The modern-styled Zaca Waterproof Jacket is a next generation, all-weather sport jacket with highly flexible softshell ergonomic inserts and detachable hood, for comfort and versatility. The Zaca provides a climate management system with its fixed 2-layer waterproof membrane, direct ventilation panels, detachable thermal liner, and detachable softshell hood; the jacket can be adapted to the weather conditions for real world versatility. The Zaca has a textile construction with extensive stretch softshell inserts for the optimum blend of fit, comfort, light weight, and freedom of movement.
- The Zaca Jacket is Tech-Air® Ready.
- An engineered sports body mapped fit and pre-curved sleeves for optimal riding performance.
- Detachable thermal liner (100g body, 80g sleeves) and detachable hood allows the jacket to be configured according to the climate.
- Underarm zippered ventilation panels for optimized levels of airflow.
- Nucleon Flex Pro armor on shoulders and elbows (Nucleon chest and Nucleon back protectors available as an accessory upgrade).
- DFS Lite shoulders with dynamic friction shield on the shoulder for enhanced abrasion resistance.
- Rear of the jacket is elongated for enhanced coverage when riding.
- Low profile sports collar construction with soft lining for enhanced rider comfort.
- Two front zippered pockets, two chest pockets an inner waterproof document pocket and two inner pockets on the liner for safe and secure storage of valuables.
- Zip front closure has been engineered to be durable and easy to use.
- With a main chassis constructed from a blend of 450D poly-fabric and stretch softshell for the optimal blend of comfort, durability, light weight, with a 2L waterproof membrane for proven wet weather performance.
- 3L softshell stretch panels on arm pit, inner arms and shoulder blades for an optimized fit and performance.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
- Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II prEN17092 standards – A Class CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow protectors.