25 Years technical experience
in the industry
Free Shipping & Returns
On Orders Over £25
Shop with Klarna
Alpinestars Stella Gp Plus 1Pc Leather Suit
Apply for Finance
"*" indicates required fields
Benefiting from extensive research on a dedicated women’s design and with the focus on adaptivity, comfort and freedom of movement, the Stella GP Plus 1PC Leather Suit is optimized for an engineered women’s fit to deliver race-grade technology, performance, protection and comfort in a package specifically tailored to the female form. Tech-Air® 10 ready, this suit has a higher waistline and engineered directional leather stretch lines to naturally follow the curves of a women’s body, thus delivering superior comfort and a racier fit.
- Women’s specific fit; the higher waistline and the women’s dedicated hip, chest and abdomen pattern ensure a ‘race’ fit without compromising comfort.
- Innovative directional leather stretch lines allow the suit to naturally follow the lines of the rider’s body, thus enhancing comfort while aiding freedom of movement.
- An engineered fit designed to deliver the highest level of active race protection, this suit is Tech-Air® ready and can accommodate the Tech-Air® 10 Airbag System with its extended hip protection or the Tech-Air® 5 Airbag System.
- Race fit – highly pre-curved body, arms and knees for enhanced performance.
- Soft and supple bovine ‘racing grade’ leather with dual layers in exposed areas for superior abrasion resistance.
- DFS armour delivers optimal resistance against impacts and abrasion, and offers exceptional friction control.
- Internal Race spec GP-R Lite armour is soft for comfort and delivers extended coverage for additional protection in key zones.
- Nucleon hip armour for optimal resistance against impacts.
- Strategic perforations on arms and legs for optimized airflow.
- Elasticated panels from knee to waist and hip to chest for an enhanced female fit.
- Knitted collar for rider comfort.
- Zippered detachable comfort liner for convenience with Polygiene® treatment for long-lasting freshness.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II EN17092 standards – AA class.