25 Years technical experience
in the industry
Free Shipping & Returns
On Orders Over £25
Shop with Klarna
Alpinestars Stella Bogota Pro Drystar Pants – Black/Black
Apply for Finance
"*" indicates required fields
The multi-season Stella Bogotá Pro Drystar® 4 Seasons Pants are engineered to deliver optimal protection, weather performance and comfort, and utilize Alpinestars technical laminated Drystar® waterproof liner that provides superior breathability and exceptional wet weather performance. The pants have a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment for additional wet-weather performance. Designed with a tailored, ergonomic fit to comfortably accommodate all riding movements.
- Technical laminated Drystar® liner provides superior breathability and exceptional wet weather performance.
- Drystar® liner can be worn over or under the main outer shell for real-world practicality and versatility.
- ‘Liner to drop’ system allows the pants to be configured to the conditions, while being quick and easy to use.
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment for additional wet-weather performance.
- Wide ventilation panels thighs effective climate control in any conditions.
- Direct ventilation panel can be operated with one hand for fast and effective climate control on the go.
- Comprehensive stretch inserts for optimum freedom of movement and an enhanced fit.
- Detachable 100g upper leg and 80g lower leg thermal liner allows the pants to be configured to the conditions.
- Level 2 CE Nucleon Flex Pro knee armor and Bio-Flex hip armor for effective protection against impacts.
- Two hand pockets for safe and secure storage of valuables.
- Waist adjuster and calf volume adjuster for an optimized fit.
- Designed with a tailored, ergonomic fit to accommodate all riding movements.
- Reflective detailing on the lower leg.
- Micro ripstop and 450D laminated hard shell constructed from 100% GRS certified recycled Nylon 6 materials for light weight and enhanced durability.
- 600D reinforcements for additional durability in key areas.
According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II EN17092 standards – AA Class.