25 Years technical experience
in the industry
Free Shipping & Returns
On Orders Over £25
Shop with Klarna
Alpinestars Road Tech Gore-Tex Short Pants – Black colour
Apply for Finance
"*" indicates required fields
The tailored Road Tech GORE-TEX Pant has been designed for all-weather riding as well as adventure touring and has a multi-fabric main shell construction incorporating strategic ballistic nylon reinforcements for enhanced abrasion resistance. These pants are equipped with direct ventilation on the legs for maximized airflow and a detachable thermal liner for warm comfort on colder days.
- Multi-fabric laminated shell construction for high levels of durability
- Ballistic nylon inserts for optimum abrasion resistance
- Tailored fit designed to ensure a secure closure around a boot
- Removable thermal liner allows the pants to be adapted to hot or cold weather conditions
- Strategic positioning of the two pockets ensures they’re easily reachable, even in the riding position.
- Wide zippered vents on the upper leg for optimum airflow.
- Multiple volume adjusters on the legs and a waist adjustment belt for a precise fit.
- Stretch inserts on the knees for additional riding comfort.
- GORE-TEX membrane for effective all-weather performance.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to an Alpinestars riding jacket.
- Soft mesh lining for enhanced breathability and rider comfort.
- Bio-Flex hip protectors included as standard.
- Reflective prints.
- Pre-curved leg construction for reduced fatigue when riding
- Fully laminated GORE-TEX chassis for guaranteed levels of waterproofing and breathability without excessive material bulk
- Advanced direct ventilation system to efficiently distribute airflow
- Nucleon Flex Pro armour delivers optimal protection against impacts
- Adjustable inner ankle gaiters deliver effective all-weather performance
- Stretch inserts on the knee for superior adventure touring comfort
- Waist and leg volume adjustments for an optimum fit
According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: Fully CE-certified motorcycling garment – AA class