25 Years technical experience
in the industry
Free Shipping & Returns
On Orders Over £25
Shop with Klarna
Alpinestars Proton Waterproof Jacket – Black/Black
Apply for Finance
"*" indicates required fields
The Proton is a street sport jacket offering an innovative modern style with premium comfort. With a main chassis constructed from 35% sport leather and 65% stretch textile for the optimal blend of abrasion resistance, light weight, and comfort. With a 2L waterproof membrane construction, direct ventilation panels and a detachable thermal liner, the jacket can be easily adapted to the weather.
- The Proton Jacket is Tech-Air® Ready.
- The Proton has a sports body mapped fit and pre-curved sleeves for optimal riding performance.
- Large direct ventilation panels on chest for optimized levels of airflow.
- Nucleon Flex Pro armor on shoulders and elbows (Nucleon chest Level 1 and Nucleon Level 1 and 2 back protectors available as an accessory upgrade).
- GP Lite shoulders with dynamic friction shield on the shoulder for enhanced impact and abrasion resistance.
- Rear of the jacket is elongated for enhanced coverage when riding.
- Polyamide stretch panels on arm pit, inner arms and shoulder blades for an optimized fit and performance.
- Zip front closure has been engineered to be durable and easy to use.
- Hook and loop waist for a secure closure.
- Two front zippered pockets, two chest pockets an inner waterproof document pocket and two inner pockets on the liner for safe and secure storage of valuables.
- Chassis constructed from a blend of leather and stretch fabric for comfort, durability, abrasion resistance and light weight, with a 2L waterproof membrane for proven wet weather performance.
- Detachable thermal liner (100g body, 80g sleeves) allows the jacket to be configured according to the climate.
- Low profile sports collar construction with soft lining for enhanced rider comfort.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product: Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II prEN17092 standards – A Class CE Level 2 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Pro shoulder and elbow protectors.