An excellent and versatile all-weather sport touring pant that is packed with class-leading protection, the Hyper DRYSTAR® Pant incorporates a breathable and 100 per cent waterproof membrane plus a removable thermal lining for superb comfort whatever the weather brings.
- Multi-panel, multi material construction featuring a PU-coated 450 denier poly-fabric main shell and 600 denier dobby reinforcement for optimized levels of durability and abrasion resistance
- Pre-curved legs for comfort with stretch panels on crotch and knee, plus an extensive stretch panel on rear yoke, provides enhanced freedom of movement
- Removable thermal lining (100g) means pants can be worn in a variety of climatic conditions, adding to their overall versatility.
- Class-leading impact protection provided by CE certified knee protectors. Protectors are housed within internal mesh pockets, allowing them to be adjusted according to rider’s leg length
- Excellent protection against the elements provided by Alpinestars’ DRYSTAR® 100% waterproof and breathable membrane. Membrane feature stretch inserts which mirror the stretch zones of the outer garment for superior freedom of movement
- Internal hip compartments are lined with ergonomically tapered PE comfort foam for superior riding comfort. Hip compartments can be upgraded to incorporate Alpinestars new CE certified Nucleon hip protectors.
- Optimized for use with range of textile jackets, thanks to a full circumference waist zipper
- Ventilation system includes zippered thigh openings which allow for personalized and adjustable levels of airflow
- Reflective details on lower legs to improve rider visibility in varying light conditions
- Hook and loop grip waist and leg adjustments for precision fit in various riding positions. Waist incorporates 3D mesh interior for comfort
- Deep zippered side pockets for peace-of-mind closure and safe storage of valuables.