25 Years technical experience
in the industry
Free Shipping & Returns
On Orders Over £25
Shop with Klarna
Alpinestars Cerium Tech-Stretch Riding Denim Pants – Rinse Blue colour
Apply for Finance
"*" indicates required fields
The Cerium Tech Stretch Denim Pant is an excellent urban commuting jean that fuses class-leading protection for the knee in an ergonomic, slim fit denim design. With its pre-shaped leg construction and quality denim fabric (12oz cotton and elastane) the Cerium Tech Stretch Denim Pant features a stretch layer for the optimal fit.
- Slim fit with stretch denim layer for enhanced levels of comfort
- Nucleon Plus knee armour allows high levels of movement and has a slim design to ensure the protector is discreet off the bike
- Triple stitched seams for strength and durability
- Classic five pocket detailing
- Stitched rivets
- Reflective label
- Extremely compact mono-layer fabric construction uses fine yarns in weft and warp for reduced material volume and superior mechanical performance
- The elastomer present in the weft ensures elongation for a guaranteed temporary deformability as the user moves, returning to its natural position when the movement stops, for superior rider comfort.
- Basic indigo colour with a black sulphur overcoating gives this denim a dark, uniform and at the same time three-dimensional look.
- CE Category II PPE Regulation prEN 17012 draft standards – Level A
- CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Plus knee protectors