25 Years technical experience
in the industry
Free Shipping & Returns
On Orders Over £25
Shop with Klarna
Custom orders available
Oxford Belt connector
In stock|Dispatched in 2-4 working days
Apply for Finance
"*" indicates required fields
- Connects jeans to a motorcycle jacket, to prevent an uncomfortable gap forming between the two when riding
- Compatible with all Oxford motorcycle jackets
- Top quality YKK zip
- Elasticated section allows for movement on the bike without discomfort
- Unobtrusive design - can simply be left on your belt when not in use
- Made using genuine leather
How to use:
- Take your favourite belt and start to thread it through the belt loops in your riding jeans (or trousers).
- As you reach the centre point at the back of your jeans, pass the belt through the Oxford Belt Connector as shown here.
- Next, pass the belt through the centre belt loop of your jeans before passing back through the Oxford Belt connector on the other side.
- Continue to pass the belt through the rest of the jean loops until the belt fastens at the front. The Oxford Belt Connector should remain secured at the rear.
- Finally, zip to your favourite Oxford Jacket... and that’s it, you’re good to go! No more pesky jacket riding up!